Salem Metal Inc
Set-up and operates Amada RG Series Press Brake to bend and form sheet metal as specified by blueprints, layout, and templates.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidate must be able to set-up and operate an Amada RG Series Press Brake.
- Experience using an Amada NT Controller a plus but not required.
- Blueprint reading required
- Dependable, motivated, and able to work independently
- Precision Sheet Metal Experience
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills required
- Other tasks as assigned.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS
1. CLICK LINK BELOW FOR APPLICATION –
2. FILL OUT APPLICATION & CLICK DOWNLOAD ARROW ON TOP RIGHT OF SCREEN TO SAVE IT TO YOUR COMPUTER
3. EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION TO
** Salem Metal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.